COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER: WILFREDO LOPEZ
The Venetian is a 15 story luxury condominium ideally situated on a private peninsula off Las Olas Boulevard at the Intercoastal Waterway, one block from famous Fort Lauderdale Beach. Completed in 1971, the building has undergone an extensive refurbishment of its interiors , exteriors, and infrastructure.
There are seven different floor plans and five penthouses with one to four bedrooms. All apartments have unparalleled views of the ocean, intracoastal, and/or city. Our pool deck offers a sweeping vista of the Intracoastal Waterway. Private dockage is as available.
There is no better location to view the Fourth of July fireworks display, the International Boat Show in October, and the popular Winterfest Boat Parade.
Our Community Reflects the cultural diversity of South Florida, and it is almost evenly split between full and part time residents with approximately 10% of the units leased for long term rentals.
Our full time manager supervises staff which includes maintenance, administrative, housekeeping staffs and 24 hour security.
Venetian Condominium Inc. is governed by an elected nine-member Board of Governors. Elections are held annually to fill rotating positions on the Board. In addition, the Board is aided by many committees composed of owner volunteers.
Our very active Social Committee organizes events to encourage social interaction including a New Year's Day coffee and bagel get-together, Super Bowl party, Holiday Employee Recognition Luncheon, Boat Show and other social activities.
* Spacious main lobby
* Three guest elevators and one service elevator
* Game Room
* East Deck Garden
* West Deck Garden
* Three outdoor grill areas with tables and chairs
* Tiki Bar pool social area
* Fitness center with modern workout equipment
* Men's and Women's pool level restrooms and saunas
* "Venetian Room" for social events.
* Digital Cable Service
* Monthly pest control services
* Workshop fully equipped with tools and lockers
* Dockage space for small to large vassels as available
Management is by a full-time licensed Property Manager who is responsible to a 9 member Board of Governors.
The Venetian is a well maintained facility and:
* is debt free and financially secure;
* has no Special Assessments outstanding;
* has reserves sufficient to handle anticipated capital needs;
* has not raised monthly maintenance for 6 years;
* has no planned Special Assessments and has had none for the past 6 years.
This section of the Venetian web site is reserved for exclusive access by the owners of units in the building. If you are an owner and do not have a username and password, please contact the office. Thank you.